Better late than never

I started this blog thinking I was going to have more time while Shawn was home in between jobs at the moment. However, this really hasn't been the case. I have been able to change the layout a little bit more to my liking, but it's not exactly what I want or envisioned. However, I just don't have the time anymore to be searching or editing again... it has already taken up my time away from posting on more than a few occasions.

We are still trying to figure out what is going on but Ryan has been very fussy the past week or so. I have stopped breastfeeding all together now, which is a little difficult for me to be ok with at the moment, and I think she developed acid reflux. It really doesn't feel good not knowing why your baby is crying, and not knowing what you can do to help her at the moment. We weren't sure at first, and thought she was just going through a little phase or growth spurt. However, I think I may make an appointment for her to see the doctor soon, even though right now she has no insurance so we will have to pay out of pocket. But, if that's what my baby needs, that's what she needs. Even though I have no clue how it's so easy for adults now to get Obamacare in a second, yet it's taking my insurance forever to give her her own insurance (and after a month she was cut off from being under mine). Let's just hope this goes away soon.

The rare time she actual slept for more than 10 minutes, of course
it was while Shawn was holding her, but we had no choice at that point.

Post a Comment