Hello World!


As long as I can remember I have always wanted to start a blog, but I never actually had anything to blog about. Well, while I was pregnant with Ryan, and even now that she is here, I google everything I am curious about as a typical first time mom would.

Some things I specifically searched for, or thought about, I couldn't really find what I was looking for. I also remember many birth stories didn't have what I was actually looking for when I was naturally curious. Therefore, I decided to start my own blog.

Little Miss Beautiful is based on my daughter, Ryan Raelynn. Why Little Miss Beautiful? Well that's what I have been calling her since she has been home. It's hard thinking of a blog name to go with what you're blogging about... but I found it absolutely perfect and sentimental to me, hopefully one day for my daughter as well.

This blog will consist of anything I can think of blogging about based on pregnancy, babies, even when she is older. I will also post about daily life with a new baby, Ryan's milestones and pictures.



Meet Ryan Raelynn:



READ HER BIRTH STORY: PT 1 & PT 2













1 comments:

There was clearly a software intended for HOURS as well as teach assortment that i require. Your belt pre-book toil that supply us seemed to be exceedingly bide. pregnancy test India

Reply

Post a Comment