Top Pregnancy Apps I Recommend


I have had my fair share of looking for apps during pregnancy. I have even paid for apps that I thought looked great but didn't compare much. I have decided to show, and explain six apps I had during my pregnancy, that I used quite often. Hopefully I can save some people the hassle of endless hours of searching!





1. Ovia Pregnancy (free)

This was my go-to app, always. Shawn & I were both connected to this app together and loved going through it pretty much every day. Even if we didn't go in it every day, we most certainly opened it just to see how big our little one's hand was during that week. As you can see in the picture above there is a pink hand within a white outlined hand. This shows how big your baby's hand is in the womb compared to the iphone, it was awesome and never got old for us. There are tons of other pros to this app: trends if you like to keep track of your weight, sleep, activity, steps, etc. Medication safety lookup, symptoms lookup, as well as general pregnancy facts. This is definitely a must have app!



2. Countdown (free - or paid)

This was the countdown app I used because it had all different kinds of cute fonts you can change your countdown to, as well as photos. I of course had the free version which was kind of limited and had ads. However, you can purchase the full version in which you can change your background into whatever you want, and put in your own text instead of the "until my baby is born" above.





3. Baby Kicks (free)

When you get to a certain point of your pregnancy you will have to count your kicks; your baby should be kicking at least 10 times in 2 hours they say. Well, I actually didn't have to use this app much since Ryan was definitely an active little lady. However, it seemed the most practical and usable app I could find for the baby kicks.





4. Full Term (free)

I used this app the whole time I was having concentrations during my labor. All you have to do is click "start" to start the timer and then "stop" when the contraction is done, everything else is done for you. You can go back and see how many contractions you had in the last hour without having to read through the history yourself, and it also gives you the average duration and frequency. I loved this app, it was extremely easy to use and see what my progress was while in labor.





5. The Bump (free)

Another app with a lot of options within it. I liked reading the weekly updates on my little one in this app.





6. Pregnancy (free - have to pay for full version to see all weeks however)

My favorite part of this app was definitely the week image viewer (above) which shows a picture of what you baby may look like in the womb during that time. Also, for those ladies who only got to see their little baby once or twice in an ultrasound the whole pregnancy, it's nice that it shows actual 2d & 3d ultrasounds of baby's at that week. This app also has weekly updates on what is going on with your little one during each week. As well as little daily blogs about all different topics of pregnancy.



What's your favorite apps during pregnancy?




1 comments:

This blog contains so many interesting stuff that makes me want to visit again and again. apps for pregnant moms

Reply

Post a Comment